Amkha Seed’s blog is now accepting guest contributions.
Think you’ve got something important to say? Great! We’d love to feature it. Please follow the guidelines below.
The type of content we’re looking for:
Our primary goal for our blog is to provide a resource for growers of all experience levels, and we could really use your help. We aim to encourage sustainable practices, and to provide practical solutions to some of the problems posed by industrialized agriculture.
Every topic we post must be of interest to our readers and provide direct value. Some topics of interest to our readers include:
- sustainable gardening
- sustainable agriculture
Some details and tips:
- Think about what you can do to help the sustainable gardening community. What useful piece of info you can share?
- List, tutorials, and how-to posts are good if they provide value.
- The content must be original. It can never before have been published anywhere else.
- This part is very important. Your content cannot violate any copyright laws.
Here are some of our previous posts to give you an idea of what we’re looking for:
What we’re interested in:- Unique high-quality images can also be submitted but are not necessary.
- Internal links to other content on our site (if possible).
- Proper references/citations.
- Proper use of headings and subheadings.
- 700+ words please.
What you get out of the deal:
Mostly the satisfaction that your helping to promote sustainable thinking. You also get exposure on our site and can include a URL link to your website in the bio (no keyword-optimized links).
Please note that we retain the copyright of every post published on our site. If your article is approved and we post it, you cannot republish your work anywhere else.
We read every submission. If you sent a submission, we will read it and provide you with a decision. Please keep a few things in mind.
- It may take us a few weeks before we get around to reading your submission.
- If approved, it may take up to a month or more before your work is published. However, if your article is absolutely amazing we might get it published sooner.
Want to contribute but don’t know where to start?
- Start by coming up with a few headline ideas that you think are relevant.
- Tell us how our readers will benefit from each of those topics.
- Send your ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Guest Post” in the subject line.
- We’ll take a look at them and let you know what we think.